A winner is always ready to tackle something new. A loser is prone to believe it can’t be done.
(1) A winner isn’t afraid of competition. A loser excuses himself with the idea that the competition will beat him.
(2) A winner knows he is sometimes wrong and is willing to admit his mistakes. A loser can usually find someone to blame.
(3) A winner is challenged by a new problem. A loser doesn’t want to face it.
(4) A winner is decisive. A loser frustrates himself with indecision.
(5) A winner realizes there is no time like the present to get a job done. A loser is prone to procrastinate with the hope that things will be better tomorrow.
(6) A winner thinks positively. A loser usually has a negative approach to everything.
Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the error that counts.